If you haven’t heard of Hazbin Hotel, I suggest that you put it on your media radar – but while we wait for Vivienne Medrano to come out with her wickedly well animated series there’s no reason why the rest of us can’t have fun with her premise:
Somewhere on Earth or in Hell, a demon has opened a half-way house for repentant souls. Most likely a Habbalah or Lilim.
Questions to ask yourself when setting up your hotel for renegades:
- Who is backing the project?
- Who runs the hotel itself?
- How do they get word out to demons in need of their help?
- How have they kept Asmodeus from shutting them down?
- How will the hotel come to the attention of the party?