Malakite † Active † Canon
“The world is a blade that cuts the unwary.
Keep yourself finely honed and never cease to be vigilant.”
Former Servitor of Uriel
“Lawrence” by Trows
St Lawrence is one of the most widely venerated saints of the Roman Catholic Church. Legendary details of his death were known to Damasus, Prudentius, Ambrose and Augustine. Devotion to him was widespread by the fourth century.
Featured Posts & Pages
Playable Character: Bitigedilu, Mercurian of a Missing Word
- Never suffer an evil to live when it’s my choice.
- Never surrender or allow myself to be captured by the armies of Lucifer.
- Strive for perfection in all things; never lower my standards for the sake of ease or convenience.
- Never question the will of my Superior (currently applies only to G-d)
- Respect my weapons (including servitors) and treat them with care; always use the finest available.
- Respect and uphold the Holy Catholic Church.
- Angkor Wat, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Chapel of St. Joseph of Arimathea, Washington National Cathedral, Washington DC, USA
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jersualem, Israel
- Hagia Sophia, Istambul, Turkey
- Masamune’s Forge, Kamakura, Japan
- Okayama Prison, Okayama, Japan
- Our Lady of Perpetual Grace, Generic Example
- St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City, Vatican
- Stockton Gudwara Sahib, Stockton, California, USA
- Treaty Oak, Austin, Texas [Revelations I]